Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More Lola and Miscellaneous Stuff...

It's been quite a busy month. We had Valentine's day, got a puppy, I got my tonsils out, and I moved. Needless to say, I have so many things to blog about!


TJ took me to a Phoenix Coyotes hockey game on Valentine's Day. Check out the score board... what an awesome boyfriend!!!

I gave TJ Guitar Hero for Valentine's Day. He rocks out quite frequently and is getting pretty good at it. TJ, YOU ROCK!
I am now the Stake Regional YSA Rep for my ward. We had an 80's Dance Party and decided to go all out and dress up for it. As you can see, I am sporting the side pony-tail, big bangs, and blue eyeshadow. My friend Jen pulled out the crimper for the occasion.
Notice TJ with the rolled up jeans and high tops. Now that's hot!
Little Lola has been a fun little puppy. She has a cute personality and tries to be good. We're working on the potty-training. She does pretty well despite a few accidents.

Sometimes it's tough to be a puppy with stinky breath. Jen and I are trying to brush her teeth and she hates it! It's really a 2-person job. One person to hold her down, and one person to perform the cleaning. She also gets a bath about everything 3 days.

There's so many ways to get into trouble when you're a puppy!

Sleepy Lola


Of course when you're this cute, you have to have some BLING! Lola pretty much hates all collars, but sometimes we have to make sacrifices for fashion!

Everyone wants their puppy to be happy and have fun. I bought Lola some fun toys from the pet store. Of course her favorite toy is a free plastic bottle. Go figure! She's pretty funny when she's playing with it, and it usually occupies her for quite a while.



6 comments:

Amber said...

Such a cute puppy!!! We should get together so we can meet her. Where did you move?

Kori said...

The part you wrote about potty training sounds a lot like my experiences potty training Colby. I will trade you! You teach Colby to use the potty and I will take your pup! I love the 80's hair! :)

Gina and Jon said...

Go Tj for putting that up at the game that is sweet! Where did you move to?
Lola looks so cute.

DMom said...

Attitude with an adorable face. Welcome to parenthood.

Alisa Ann said...

Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets! So cute!

Camari said...

We live about 6 hours from Orlando. Perhaps we could meet somewhere in the middle!? It would be great to see you.